QUALIFYING GUIDELINES FOR CertainSale CLIENTS
- The Client must be listing their home and be purchasing a home with a Realty ONE Group Unlimited agent.
- The Owner must have equity in the home OR be able to pay off any negative equity balance.
- Homeowner cannot be in default on any loan or be filing for bankruptcy.
- Client must be prequalified first through Dee Shoff at LMC to determine financing qualifications on the new home.
- The new home will be financed through the CertainSale loan program funded by LMC and Metro Bank.
- One Abstract will handle the title transfer on the new home.
- Client must be purchasing a new home of equal or greater value as the home being guaranteed.
- The home must meet the Qualifying Guidelines in order to participate.
- Once preapproved and a contract is signed, customer can apply at www.Certainsale.info