QUALIFYING GUIDELINES FOR HOME BEING SOLD
Not all homes will qualify for the program. The following will help you decide if your home meets our guidelines.
OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS & PRICE RANGES:
Dauphin County (South of Mountain) $ 75,000 - $250,000
Lancaster County $ 75,000 - $250,000
Lebanon County (South of 422) $ 75,000 - $200,000
THE HOME MUST:
- be in Very Good or Excellent condition
- be a residential property
- be serviced by public sewer
- have a minimum of 3 bedrooms (detached)
- meet FHA guidelines for safety & overall condition
We cannot accept rental properties, multi-family apartments, mobile homes, modular homes or vacant ground.
Homeowner cannot be in default on any loan or be filing for bankruptcy.
Unusual properties and floorplans may disqualify a home after we visit the home.